Saturday, January 15, 2011

Challenge #4

Here's my fourth challenge creation for the year!

I am entering this card creation into the Crazy 4 Challenges #70 (C4C70).  This  challenge is to create a card or project that incorporates a "thank you" sentiment.  I computer generated my "thank you" and cut it out with a Nestabilities circle die.

The other challenge I am entering is at one of my all time favorite stamp companies (did I already tell you that?) Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Challenge 61, Fancy Florals.  Finally a chance to use some of  my floral paper stash! I used Raychel...isn't she just the cutest.  That's a thank you kiss she's giving!

Paper is from Bo Bunny, Abbey Road collection. I used mostly Copic Markers with some Prismacolor pencils.
I cut out some of the flowers from the paper and stuck them on, giving one the thank you for its center. I don't know if it shows but I added a little stickles glitter glue to Raychel's eyelids.

7 comments:

  1. Aaaaah! She's beautiful! I love her!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's perfect. Your coloring is super!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny image, love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love what you have done with Raychel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DP! Love those colours!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! The image is fun, and you've done a beautiful job with the coloring. Nicely done! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card!! Great layout and wonderful colouring of Raychel!!

    ReplyDelete