Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First card of the year

This is my first card of the year for 2011.  The image is from Sassy Cheryl's digital images.  She is colored with Copic Markers, red, brown and cream.  I found some paper in my stash drawer that I thought would look great, it's from Scenic Route Paper Company and Creative Imaginations and I have had it for a few years! It's a good thing paper doesn't go bad if it is stored correctly.  I think the card came out pretty good.  I am submitting this card to two online challenges, Sassy Cheryl's Designs and iCopic challenge #11.  So here is one of my New Years resolutions started!

6 comments:

  1. sweet card, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is just so cute! I love how you laid out the card design and your coloring is fantastic.

    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors. So vintage!
    Super glad that you played in the Color Me challenge. Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, I love it. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect first card of the Year! It's Gorgeous! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete