Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

There are several New Years resolutions on my list for 2011, and yes a diet is one of them! 
I hope to post on my blog regularly instead of intermittently.

I will read for at least 30 minutes each day, already have that done for today, started with Patricia Cornwell's newest book, "Port Mortuary".  I have signed up and created my library with "LibraryThing" online, it's a cool place to log the books you've read. You can even write reviews. You can interact with other readers as well.

I will join in on card challenges with several of my favorite companies and blogs...hopefully that will go well.  And yes, I will be going against my long time stamping buddies and using "cutsie" stamps.  Cutsie works for publication and challenges.  I have given this a lot of thought...and must do it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment