Friday, January 21, 2011

Here's another card today

I made another card using my ages old DP from who knows where! 

I think I will perhaps enter this into a Bugaboo challenge.  Bugaboo Stamps has the cutest, funniest digital stamps. I just love them.  I know my family is probably wishing I would use them to make cards for them.  My daughter thinks I should just give her all the cards I make!

So Bugaboo is having it's first birthday, so I did this card using Dottie with her cupcake for this challenge. I computer generated the sentiment and cut it out using the Nestabilities ribbon label. I colored Dottie with Copic Markers.  Thanks for takin' a look.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Birthday challenge at Catch the Bug, Good luck and I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete