Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here's Your Heart

Here's my latest.

This is for Sassy Cheryl's Designs, Color Me Challenge #10. I am also sending it off to The Sweet Stop, Sketch with a Spin Challenge!

The image is from Sassy Cheryl's Designs. I used the layout sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch challenge.  The card-stock is from Bazzill,  DP and ribbon are from BoBunny, hearts are cut out with Sizzix hearts die, flowers are cut out with die from My Favorite Things. The hearts and flowers are embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then lightly sanded. The sentiment is computer generated. Image is colored with Copic Markers!

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS. I love the colors you chose and the coloring is stunning! Love seeing the image in color.
    Thanks for playing in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Valentines card....the image is too cute! You have coloured with copics very nicely...very nice card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Valentine!! Thanks so much for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your take on the card. It is so cute!
    Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete