Thursday, January 20, 2011

Purple, Green and Orange

I think this card came out so cute, what do you think...be honest!

I did this card for the iCopic Color Challenge #13, Purple, Green and Orange.

The image I used is from Bugaboo Stamps, a digital image. Card-stock is from Bazzill, I almost always use Bazzill card stock, because the colors are so awesome. The DP is Pixie-Licious from Cosmo Cricket. I love this paper so much I bought two pads.  Image is colored with Copic Markers. Flowers cut out with a MFT flower die..I love this die! and ribbon is from "Ribbons and Bow Oh My". The layout is one I found several months back and not really sure where I found it.

Please excuse my photography..I seem to be have some camera troubles.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, love the Dottie card. The colors are yummy. Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Birthday celebration

    ReplyDelete