Friday, January 14, 2011

Rocks For Sale

My second challenge this week! 
Color Throwdown #124; Melon Mambo, Early Espresso and Soft Sky.  I used Copic markers in the closest colors I could find.  I do actually own the Soft Sky ink.  I will be mailing this card off to a young woman in Washington state who is very ill.

Also entering, Challenge 65 -  "Playtime - Using digis of kiddles and their toys" at Mo's Challenge Blog. Well it's Bronte and Bella's Challenge blog.

I am using Mo Manning's digi stamp, Rocks for Sale...so cute!


Paper is from my stash, I knew I would be able to use all my saved up papers one day....when I was working I had a nice budget for my crafting...now that I've been unemployed for a year..I hardly spend anything. This is part of the reason I have  become hooked on Digital Stamps..I can afford a few each week! Oh how I would love to nicely support my favorite Crafting Companies again! LOL

7 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! I'm sure Katie will love it! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! i love those funky flowers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Donna, I too love your funky flowers.
    Thanks for joining us this week over at DP2.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna...I lived in AZ for 25 years!! Phoenix area! Moved to VA 9 years ago!! Still visit there regularly...my kids & grandbabies all still live there! Maybe someday we can get together?! So...your card is gorgeous...your friend in WA will love it! Your DPs are great! (I need to make a few cards from my scraps too...thanks for the inspiration!) Your coloring is beautiful...I love your soft clouds!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. I look forward to seeing more of your adorable creations!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend will love this. Your clouds are awesome.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.. and so perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week! Peggy :)

    ReplyDelete