Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Already Again

I have no idea how I caught a nasty cold, being I hardly ever leave the house. LOL

I haven't felt much like creating any cards the past few days, but I did do this card for two challenges.

The first challenge is Sunday Sketch & Stamp #45 using their layout.

The second challenge I am submitting to is iCopic#14.  Using Teal, Blue and Moss...what gorgeous colors. Though I found it slightly difficult to get my colors the way I think they should be.

I used Bazzill card stock and the printed paper is from BasicGrey "Urban Prairie" .  I have no idea which company the stamp belongs to.  When I bought it ages ago, I could remember all the images I had and where they came from.  But, I did NOT write it down and now the memory had faded......

No comments:

Post a Comment