Monday, January 10, 2011

Some More Firsts!

I created this card for one challenge and then as I was looking through some other blogs that I just love...well, I found two more to join in on.  All three are firsts for me!
I found the Crazy4Challenges C4C69, and just love the colors for this challenge, so many shades of pink.
I was looking for a layout and found Jen's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). I really like this sketch and can see myself using it a few more times.
Then as I always do, I checked out one of my favorite stamp companies, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, to see what was going on at her place, and decide I could use my card creation for the Time to Unwind challenge as well.
 The stamp...it is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and her name is Polly, I just love her and all the KKS stamps. I colored Polly with CopicMarkers.  The paper I used is, once again from my stash,  from BoBunny Paris Romance. As always, I used Bazzill solid color card-stock, absolutely my favorite card stock, ever. To cut the circles none other than the awesome Nestabilities from Spellbinders.  Heart dazzles from Hero Arts.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation!!! I love Polly too...and you coloured her beautifully! Good for you for using papers from your stash....I'm trying to do that too!

    Thanks so much for joining us for this week's KKStamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered this challenge also. I've been checking out other entries and I ran across you blog. I like your work and your entry is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out wonderfully...great layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete