Friday, February 4, 2011

Mo's Challenge #68-Lots of Love

Lots of Love!  For this challenge I used Mo's Kissing Couple.  They are so cute!


I decided I liked the sunlight streaks across the photo...don't know why, just do!

DP is from BasicGrey Sugar Rush, card stock from Bazzill.  The rose on the bow is a button...I had to cut the shank off with wire cutters to make it work.  I also think I need to hit the button isle at Michaels. Not a lace person, but happened to have some from ages ago. Image is colored with Copic markers.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! This image is so sweet, and I love what you've done with it. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna...you ROCK, girlfriend! TWO posts in one day! Awesome!!! And such pretty romantic paper! And the lace you used is just the perfect touch!! I'm so tickled that you love Mo manning images too! They're such fun to color, aren't they?! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. A positively beautfiul card, love that you used this image too, isnt it just the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is beautiful. Love the dp and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is very sweet.. This is what love is all about. You picked the perfect paper. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete