Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ladybug Bloom

I'm back after a week in Austin, Texas.  Trying to get myself interested in making cards again. I always made my cards with my sister in mind and since she passed I really haven't had too much enthusiasm about making any.
So here is one I made using Delightful Inspirations Ladybug Bloom for the Designed2Delight challenge.
I used the layout for the Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C80.  Image is colored with Copic markers. The DP is from My Mind's Eye Stell and Rose, Hazel collection.

7 comments:

  1. What wonderful colors for this! Love it! Thanks for playing with use at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...I like the paper that you used..well odne
    So sorry hear about your sister...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, beautiful card! Love the layout and colors you used!! Thanks for playing along with us at Designed 2 Delight!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and papers you have used. I hope how soon you get your enthusiasm back-I know how hard it must be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and red! Love your holiday too! Thank you for playing with us on D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your sister! I know she would love this card as much as I do...simply beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the C4C this week! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this is such a lovely card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing this week at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete