Monday, June 20, 2011

Topiary

Using the Mojo Monday Sketch #196 and the colors from My Time Made Easy, Pretty Palette #14.  The colors being Rose Red, Pink, and Chocolate.  Feels Valentineish...but yummy!
The image is a freebie digital, and sorry to say I have no clue from whence it came.  I do know that it's colored with Copic markers.  I have yet to find a PINK in Copic markers that looks good to me.  DP is digi...I am a real paper hoarder...it's looking worse for the digital papers.  I guess it's a good thing that there aren't too many companies that sell it.  My two favs....My Time Made Easy and Sassy Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the soft pink contrasted with the darker paper. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly are happy to hear that the MTME digi papers are one of your favs! This is such a pretty card! Love the image! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relaly like the shape of this lay-out and the pretty topiary! thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete