Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cupcake Mouse

After two weeks of computer failure, a new computer!  So nice.  I finally made it to my craft room for one quick card.  Not some of my better work though, I went into my craft room for solace, I had just received the news that my Daughter-in-Law's beautiful, vibrant 24 year old sister lost her battle with cancer.  I had been sending Vanessa cards to cheer her, so with weepy eyes I came up with this card for My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern #21 and I use the cute cupcake mouse from Delightful Inspiration Designed 2 Delight.
Image is colored with Copic markers...I paid for a Copic class at Color Me Creative but haven't taken it yet...think I need to...LOL.  I also bought the new book "Copic Coloring Guide" and need to read it!
The DP is from My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist, Happy Go Lucky collection.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law's sister. 24 is way too young. I'll keep them all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete