Friday, August 5, 2011

Sassy Fold

I have missed Sassy Cheryl's color me challenge, so I thought I would check in and decided to try the current challenge #75.."Not Your Usual Fold".  Two pics here...
 First card is the front of the card.  This is a circle cut fold that I learned years ago when I had my own stamp store. Image is by Sassy Cheryl of course! It is colored with Copic markers.
Picture two is the card stretched out so you can see the fold and inside. The DP is from  My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist..Happy Go Lucky.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna...wow! This is the coolest fold!! I so wasn't expecting it when I looked at the first photo...what a fun surprise!!! Love the image...I must add her to my collection! hehehe! And your coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for popping by and joining in the fun at Sassy Cheryl's this week!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative is this Donna! Super fun! And what a great Thank you card. Love the coloring as it is always perfect!!!!!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Donna. Sorry about the computer. My laptop was bought in 2003 and it is so bad I have to use my grandchildren's desktop. I need to put my digi's on a flashdrive before it dies for good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a fun and creative fold, Donna. The partial image is perfect in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgoodness! I love that fold!! don't think I've ever seen it before!! TFS!!! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool fold Donna! Love it ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool, Donna! Now, how in the world did you do that? I love it!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete