Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Girl

Sorry about the awful picture..took it twice but just could not get it right..blah!
So this card is for three challenges..funny I could not think of the word "challenges" yesterday when I was talking to my friend Sue..but it popped right in my head this morning...Oh well..getting old I guess.

The challenges are:  Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog #79 "Wish Someone a Happy Birthday, image is from Sassy Cheryl's Digis, the  colors, marina mist, crumb cake, bravo burgundy and lucky limeade, from Color Throwdown #157 and the sketch is from The Deconstructed Sketch (DS17).
DP is from Digichick, Kellie Mize Designs, Calm and Content collection.  My DP can stand for Designer Paper or Digital Paper...this is Digital Paper.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute Donna! That stamp is fun and I really like the way you made the panels all different colors! Thanks for joining us this week at The Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is fine, but that's why I don't sell stuff that I can't just crop in Photoshop. :)
    I am HORRIBLE at pictures!!!!!
    Your card is gorgeous Donna. You always do such AMAZING work. I say this all the time, but I really wish I could sit down with you guys and watch you color. I would learn SO much!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, i love the gorgeous colours papers and colours.

    Glad you joined us in this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna...absolutely so stinkin' cute!! I love the way you did the design...and the bakers twine with the flower...just perfect!! And this sassy image is one I don't have YET...I'm getting her, though! hehehe!! Your coloring is just gorgeous...ooohhh...so so cute!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugssss. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet birthday card! Thanks for playing along in this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great take on the challenge and gotta smile at that image-great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the patch work look!

    Heather
    Sassy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Don't you hate it when a word escapes you like that for no apparent reason-happens to me far more often than I'd like to admit!

    Thank you for joining us tis week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card Donna. I don't see a problem with the picture, looks great. I saw this sketch on another blog and I love what you have done with it. Beautiful coloring on this Sassy cutie. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my fave images... love your out of the box balloon! what a fun card!
    So glad you played along with us this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete