Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mums

For this card I used both the sketch and palette from My Time Made Easy.  Pretty Patterns #28 and Pretty Palette #28. The challenge colors are Teal, Yellow and Gray.  The image is from Designed 2 Delight...if you do this challenge every week, you get a free image every week..way cool! It's colored with Copic markers..why of course.
I took the picture sideways and then flipped it...that's why it looks weird.  Oh well.  The DP is digital paper from Mindy Terasawa at Designer Digitals.  It's her Spring Roll collection..so pretty.

5 comments:

  1. It took me a minute to figure out what was "wrong" with this picture! LOL!! Very pretty card! Glad to see you playing our Pretty Palette challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Donna! Great take on the sketch and color challenge :) Thanks for playing along, once again, with the My Time Made Easy Sketch team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I had not even realized it was sideways until I read it! Great combo of both challenges! Nice colouring on the vase of flowers! Thanks for joining us again at MTME pretty palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Glad you could play along with us at MTME Pretty Palette Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna...this is so elegant and gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at MTME Pretty Palette Challenge!

    ReplyDelete