Friday, December 21, 2012

Butterfly

On this card I used, an old stamp, Penny Black, that I haven't used in ages and I used some paper from my scrap bin....I think it was from Kaisercraft. I used my newest bottle of  Sparkles.  I'ts been awhile since I've done a "real" Challenge. I'm going to put this in over at Sketch N Stash for #103. This is a first for me over there as I just found this blogspot.  Went searching after SFYTT ended, gotta do something to keep me in my craft room.
It looks better in real than here in this picture! Lol!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and I love the vibrant colours you've chosen, just what we need to cheer us on these rainy days.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I like the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete