Monday, August 5, 2013

Cute Cat

Oh, I'm in such a slump...I think this will be the last post for a very long time.  I'll see how I feel when I get back from California next month.  I was planning on posting books and card doodles but I find I dislike the process of photographing the card or book, correcting the picture in  photo editing, saving it to my pictures and then writing the post.....I even thought about killing my blog, but now they are more difficult to design. So will keep it for now.

So here's my card using the free image for August from Designed2Delight.  I love the images they are just so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Donna. I fell in love with your lovely color combi and the DP. You coloring is fabulous- love the cloud background.

    Thanks for joining our "Freebie of the Month" Challenge @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt the same way, many times. It's always good to take a break. :) Your card is adorable, and I LOVE the color combo you used!!

    ReplyDelete