Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Love Library Books Challenge 2014

I Love Library Books Reading 




I Love Library Books
Reading Challenge
2014


Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.

Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50 

I'm signing up for "just insert IV"...that's 50 books.  Should be no problem, since I'm on book #104 for this year and the year isn't over!  I have also challenged myself to read as many books off my Pinterest "To Read" board during 2014.

3 comments:

  1. I am curious how you made your reading list. I looked at the link you left but it was a little confusing. Do you only read it for the amount of books you are reading to choose a catagory and then pick your own books??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, yes, I picked just insert IV -50, then during the year I need to read 50 or more library books. I pretty much read from the library, really started in April this year and have read over 60 books. Check out (Google) A Novel Challenge...it helps jump start a what-to-read-next slump.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete