Monday, November 4, 2013

Mount TBR 2014

 "MY READER'S BLOCK"  is hosting a great challenge for 2014 Jan.1, 2014 to Dec. 31, 2014. It is called 2014 Mount TBR Challenge. If this challenge doesn't spur one on to read your books that are stacked up on your shelves, tables, floor... I don't know what will.  I know I'm looking forward to getting to my neglected books (I fell in love with the library this year).
I'm choosing to climb Mount Blanc.
That's 24 books off my shelves.  For the rules please see the challenge link.

I will read the following books in no particular order;
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (my daughter's book, she's probably wondering where it went)
Sarah's Quilt by Nancy E. Turner
The Star Garden by Nancy E. Turner
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
Catfish Alley by Lynne Bryant
The Moonflower Vine by Jetta Carleton
Stormy Weather by Paulette Jiles
Crossing Places by Ellie Griffiths
River of Darkness by Rennie Airth
A Gathering Storm by Rachel Hore
A Time to Kill by John Grisham (will start all his books in 2014)
Til Morning Light by Ann Moore (third in her series)
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Oh Danny Boy by Rhys Bowen (Molly Murphy series)
Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline
The Fifth Witness by Michael Connolly
The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove by Susan Gregg Gilmore
The Spirit of Sweetgrass by Nicole Seitz
The Eagle Catcher by Margaret Cole (first in a series)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
Widow of the South by Robert Hicks
Cashelmara by Susan Howatch
Dressed For Death by Donna Leon
Durable Goods by Elizabeth Berg

Then of the 230 books sitting on my Kindle (yeah I'd rather hold a real book!)
In the Belly of Jonah by Sandra Brannan, Flying Changes by Sara Gruen (Water for Elephants), Things We Set on Fire by Deborah Reed.  Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Donna! Good luck with you climb in 2014!

    ReplyDelete