One of the many reasons I love Arizona. Good morning Tucson!
Friday, December 13, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Book Chick City
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2014
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2014 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2014 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover with other challenges.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link: http://wp.me/p2wdqf-6ZI
- At the beginning of each month I will be posting an open thread so you can discuss the books you’ve read and/or link up your reviews.