Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wine Bird

It's been a while...been in Phoenix at my daughter's house getting the nursery ready for my first grand child, a girl!
I finally made it in to my craft room and I love this darling image so much as my family is very into wine. My hubby worked as a general manager for Bernardo Winery in San Diego and he took classes whenever he could.  My third son is a somm, advanced and will be sitting for Master Sommelier next year, his second attempt.
The image is from From the Heart Stamps and the sketch is from the challenge blog, the challenge is Sketch 70, I heart card sketches with a twist.
Here's the pic of my card...
My picture taking skills need some work!!!

And here's a pic of the sketch....

4 comments:

  1. Donna, this is adorable. The green and yellow DP looks great and your coloring is amazing !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! Great coloring and a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Donna! thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous. Love your soft pretty coloring. Thanks for playing along at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete