Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Brewsky

Well I'm off again to Phoenix for two weeks to spend time with my granddaughter, who in now 6 months old and has her first two teeth, so before I go....here's my card for From the Heart, {I heart Sketches #96 with a twist. The twist being to use a handmade embellishment.  I cut out some images from the paper and foam taped them to the card.


I will be sending this card to my #3 son for his 34th birthday.

Here's the sketch...

Here's a picture of my granddaughter, Kira...

3 comments:

  1. Awww Kira is a cutie, she loves the camera :)
    Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge at FTH with your fun birthday card!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie she looks, hope you have a lovely time visiting her. Really fun and funky card, Thanks for joining in with our FSH sketch.Good luck.Hugs Debbie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...This is one cool card!!! The paper is just amazing and so PERFECT for this image!!! Now...onto this adorable grand baby of yours!!! OMG she is CUTE, enjoy your time with her!!

    ReplyDelete